Our VIP royalty free music license
Here at royaltyfreeze.com we decided to make life as easy as possible for you by offering an extremely attractive VIP royalty free music license.
We have no stripped down ‘basic’ or ‘extended’ licenses. In our experience, if your future project will be successful, it is very difficult to forecast the number of views, downloads, sold copies and so on you will have. Besides that it is difficult to know in advance all the media and broadcasting channels that will become interested in your project. For that reason, we created our VIP royalty free music license that offers you a maximum of flexibility. On Royalteefreeze.com you buy the music directly from the composers, no stock library owners, no publishers or other middle men take a percentage of your money. Due to this, we are able to offer you the VIP royalty free music license at a very affortable price.
What can you do with our royalty free music license?
One payment is all you need to take advantage of the benefits of our VIP royalty free music license agreement. Don’t be the next fool of the music industry. With our VIP Royalty Free Music License YOU are the King or Queen ! Here is an overview in brief of the flexibility of our license. The detailed license document can be found under VIP Royalty Free License Agreement.
- Distribute as many copies of a physical or downloadable product as you want ! No limits.
- You can leave out the cue sheet administration because we as composers of the music are not registered with any performance rights organisation
- You can use the music worldwide and beyond.
- Use the music for all your projects, as many times as you like. You can use the music in several projects of yourself or the clients you work for.
- You may add vocals or additional instruments to our stock music for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. We only ask you to credit us by stating “Music By Royaltyfreeze.com”.
What can’t be done ?
Our composers invest a load of their time and use expensive equipment to assure a top quality backing track. For this reason, it is only fair to protect there work from abuse. You have a very broad user royalty free music license but you don’t own the music.
- You can not resell the music as an instrumental track, as stock library music or background music.
- you can not give the music as it is away for free. ( Of course, with vocals or extra instruments added or integrated in a video project you are free to distribute the music as you want. Only selling or giving away the music as it is, is prohibited.)
- You can use the music on your website or your clients website, but you are not allowed to make the music available for download form any website.
- you can not give a sub-licence for the music to anyone else.
- You can not claim you are the owner, composer or performer of the music. Where possible we ask you to credit us by stating “Music By Royaltyfreeze.com”.
Royalty free music licenses come in many types and sizes.
Some seem to be cheap but are very restrictive: they limit the number of copies you are aloud to make, sell or distribute; the usage may be restricted to a single country; not all popular forms of production are aloud;…
Besides that, from the moment the composer himself or his publishing agency is a member of any performance rights organisation (and there are really a load of these companies out there) you or your client have the obligation to do the cue sheet administration and most of all, pay fees to this performance rights organisation. This kind of music is not fully royalty free.
To free your mind we offer one very complete royalty free music license that covers all honest use of our background music. When you download our music and pay for the composition and the license, no further fees or payments are ever required.
action music ambient music atmospheric music big band music blues music brass band music breakbeat music children’s music choir music christmas music comedy music country music dance music dark music dramatic music driving music dubstep music easy listening music electric guitar music electronic music energetic music epic music exotic music experimental music folk music funeral music funk music gipsy music gospel music gothic music guitar music hard rock music harp music Hawaiian music heavy metal music heroic music hiphop music horror music house music indian music industrial music inspirational music latin music light jazz music light rock music lounge music meditation music memorial music motivating music new age music nu metal music orchestral music percussion music piano music pop music positive music powerful music r&b music reggae music relaxed music relaxing music religious music rock music rock ‘n’ roll music romantic music saxophone music soft music spiritual music sports music steel guitar music suspense music symphonic music techno music traditional music uplifting music urban music urban music video game music violin music vocal music wedding music world music youtube music inexpensive royalty free music cheap royalty free music